The Master Plan for Phase Two consisted of five main program objectives.
1. The addition of a new larger Sanctuary (shown in the darker brown) using the area between the existing and new buildings as multipurpose outdoor program space. A covered walkway connects the two buildings
2. A new larger parking and drop off area that connects to this common space also providing additional ADA parking.
3. The existing sanctuary would be converted into a gymnasium space upon the completion of the new facility.
4. The addition of soccer and softball fields with support facilities including restrooms, storage, multipurpose room and kitchen. In the the plan shown here the additional structure were not shown based on budget reductions.
5. Additional Parking for all new program areas.